?

Log in

Writer's Block: B.Y.O.B. Holidays

Which December holidays do you celebrate, and why? One random answer will win a $50 Amazon gift card. [Details here]


Christmas! Just put in an order for a book for my baby sis. I like to bake too :)

May. 28th, 2011

Lmao guys

So I am replaying fire emblem 7

I always get stupidly happy whenever I recruit dudes and hear this


SHIT YEAH \O\
Day Two - Favorite supporting female character




Perona from One Piece.

ok 60% of this is because I like her design and the other 40% is that she can be really annoying (later: supportive????)

I love her clothes shut up ;A;

Tags:

THE LAST TWO DAYS OF MY LIFE GUYS


aka Chinese new years in China

Latest Month

December 2011
S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Syndicate

RSS Atom
Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Taichi Kaminogoya